For anyone out there who loves a traditional Queenslander – this is the home design for you! A light, airy family home that pays tribute to one of Brisbane’s oldest suburbs.
Originally, Queenslander homes were built to make the most of the weather, or to avoid it. This modern take on the traditional Queenslander incorporates the high ceilings to lift the warm air higher and make the most of any breeze. Posts have also been included to elevate the home, making sure that air circulation cools the upper levels. Aside from practical and sustainable measures, this home had to meet a number of style requirements, make the most of the narrow frontage, and allow for uninterrupted light and views.
Boasting four generously-sized bedrooms and three bathrooms, this modernized old-school classic includes many other features such as:
- Three storey luxury home
- Full-sized island bench in kitchen
- Custom marble tile splashbacks laid in a modern brick bond
- Polished 160mm wide, select-grade, Tasmanian Oak timber flooring throughout the second level
- Top of the line entertainment unit including rear projector and full surround-sound system
- Fully frameless glass baulstrading
- In-ground pool with Travertine tiling
- Butler’s pantry
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Large entertainment area
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in wet areas
- Ceiling mounted rainfall shower head
“Resi Homes built 300 square meters of brand-new luxury for us – and we’re wrapped! Construction was on time, on budget and on point. We made lots of changes along the way (as happens during any new build) and our indecisiveness was never any trouble for Dayne and his team. I’d definitely recommend Resi over other project builders!”
Want to get started building your dream home? Contact us today! – Get In touch.