Custom Home Build
Despite its absurd proximity and access to Brisbane CBD Draper is a bit of a tucked away and hidden gem. Located North-West of Brisbane surrounded by gently undulating hills, amidst a stunning green backdrop, Draper is an ideal place to call home – the Aussie dream given substance and thanks to our clients a bit of Style too.
For Resi Homes, the trip to North Brisbane has always been on the cards. Our proximity to the North Brisbane area means we’ve always been happy to meet you bright and early tools in hand.
Getting this stunning Draper Home built was certainly no exception.
Make a unique home that complements the natural surrounds and effortlessly marries the modern with the traditional. This home is aspirational and the owners were happy to sit down with our resident draftsman, to help bring their dream home to life.
A clean light-filled space that’s perfect for shrugging the worries of the day off the second you walk through the entrance.
Unmistakably Australian in its approach the Draper build has become a testament to Dayne’s skill, patient application and unsurpassed attention to detail – delivered on time, of course, and with 100% owner satisfaction.
This completely custom home built to completion in 2017 was proudly built on time. Is reminiscent of colonial Australia but without forgoing any creature comforts. The features of the build and design not only look great but also serve a purposeful function. For example the high ceilings and large windowed sections serve to not only facilitate a connection to nature inviting the outside in but also allow air movement and light to enter the home.
- Barn door fully made from 100% reclaimed timber.
- Custom laid parquetry flooring.
- Waterfall bench with 300mm overhang, perfect for the dinner on the go or entertaining while in the kitchen.
- Custom mosaic tiling on splashbacks in bathroom and wet areas
- 15ft + ceilings
- Custom granite tiled splashbacks in the kitchen
- And of course that oversized back verandah that screams lazy afternoon watching the sunset with a cold drink in hand.