The Seapointe design is a pavilion-style custom home. Perfect for the Australian climate, the pavilion-style homes encompass large open-plan interiors and expansive glass to make the most of the local landscape and environment.
This particular 4 x bedroom, 2 x bathroom Seapointe design built-in 2017, is reminiscent of colonial Australia but without forgoing any creature comforts. The features of the build and design not only look great, but also serve a purposeful function. For example, the high ceilings and large windowed sections facilitate a connection to nature inviting the outside in and allow air movement and light to enter the home.
- Barn door fully made from 100% reclaimed timber.
- Custom laid parquetry flooring.
- Waterfall bench with 300mm overhang, perfect for the dinner on the go or entertaining while in the kitchen.
- Custom mosaic tiling on splashbacks in bathroom and wet areas
- 15ft + ceilings
- Custom granite tiled splashbacks in the kitchen
- And of course, that oversized back veranda that screams ‘lazy afternoon watching the sunset with a cold drink in hand’.
A clean light-filled space that’s perfect for shrugging the worries of the day off the second you walk through the entrance.
Unmistakably Australian in its approach the Draper build has become a testament to Dayne’s skill, patient application and unsurpassed attention to detail – delivered on time, of course, and with 100% owner satisfaction.
“We changed number of items from the original plan and a lot of builders don’t like that but Dayne never complained. He delivered a product that we wanted and well within the timeline, never mind our extensive changes and delays that come with sourcing recycled timber. I have no hesitations in recommending Dayne and his team at Resi Homes as your preferred builder.”
Got something similar in mind for your dream home? Make sure you get in touch today… CONTACT US.